Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update

Beans are doing super awesome. I just wish I had more direct sun on my patio area so they could really bloom. Perhaps I will have to get a heat lamp for them. See if I can glow some tomatoes. That would be sweet. I still miss my old apartment in that aspect. The afternoon sun that warmed my face as I napped on the couch is dearly missed but this place is bigger and better in some ways. We can't be happy all the time but for now... I am feeling more motivated to do healthy things for myself and to get out of the office and away from my desk on my breaks and lunch. I think it's better for everyone that way. Too much distraction and waaaaaaaaay too easy to just work instead of taking time for myself.

There is a lady at my office that is a great inspiration. She started at what I can only assume was over 300 lbs and has dropped 65 at last count. She is very proud of herself and her improving health is a huge motivation. I realized that though I complained a little bit the sore legs were a great feeling. It meant I used them.

*raises a glass of water*
Here's to health!!

No comments: