Saturday, November 29, 2008

So full...and thankful

Good food and family sometimes seem hard to come by. I have adopted many a friends to be family. I have also adapted many recipes and made them my own. For the fourth or so year I have run the kitchen for Thanksgiving solo. Everyone likes to try and help but I prefer to do it myself. I have too many things going on to have to figure out what to tell someone to do and in the end them helping stresses me out....with that said.

I am thankful that I have people to call family that are there for me even when I think I don't need it. I am thankful that for the time being... I have a roof over my head, a job and a fridge full of food.

Thank you to all those that may I not know your face I know your hearts and have been an ear... even when I didn't know I needed it.

Happy Thanksgiving yall!

No comments: