Friday, July 11, 2008

Above water or enjoying the swim?

I've relocated to sunny, (currently much too hot) Northern California.  It has been quite the adventure.  I've experienced several opportunities to put my head down, but I'm not giving up!  What is the secret?  My trust, hope and love of my Heavenly Father.
I realize that I can choose to see these challenges as survival "just above" water, or I can learn to enjoy the "swim".  I choose to enjoy the swim!  California is full of things to do.  :)    I was at the mall yesterday and I realized how much there is to do, and how many things I really enjoy there!  There is no way back home that I'd find an Apple Store in the mall, as well as a 3rd party Mac-repair company kiosk.  Simply sweet!  I'm thankful for this opportunity to relocate.  I know that I need to keep positive and hopeful.  I'm certain that God is not finished with me and that He will complete the good work He began in me.


1 comment:

Karina said...

I'm glad you are keeping possitive. I have never known you to give up and thats what I love about you.